Week 8 Progress

Stress
Source: pixabay
Hi!

For today's blog post I'm going to write down some of my thought about my overall progress in this module.

My overall progress, it's not too bad but could be better. Why do I say that? Well, recently college has become really hectic. Specifically the amount of work that we have to get done from all the different modules. It's hard to keep on top of everything when there's just so much to do. Like I've mentioned before, I feel like I could be doing a little bit more for my modules to get the best results possible but between the college work load and me working things can get out of hand. One thing is for sure, Christmas break never sounded better then right now!

When it comes to have a good weekly routine, a proper routine that could help me keep on track of everything. Yeah I don't have one. During the beginning of college I did have one. Everything was laid out and I tried to do everything that I have planned out on each day. But, I lost that. Right now I plan out a few days ahead to make sure I do the work that's due. It's not a great plan but it's working so far.
Out of all the class assignments, the one that I enjoy doing the most would have to be either editing videos in Video Techniques or design in Visual Design. Both of these can take a lot of time but I enjoy the process. Getting the shots and matching everything the way you want it when editing videos is really satisfying.

The extra credit bits in the module, I try to do but eventually I never actually get around to doing them. Between the work in college and my job it's difficult to get the normal assignments done and all the work that they require.

For the second half of the semester I'd like to put down my head a bit more to focus on the work and try to do it all in a way that would stress me out too much. One major thing that I would like to avoid is leaving things till the last minute. Something that I'am known for (not sure it's that's a good thing).
Best of luck to me, right...
Thanks for reading.

Comments