Introduction too..



Hi everyone!

In this post I'd like to I guess introduce you to... me. I know great fun, I hear ya! To not make this blog post boring I'll try and be somewhat interesting so you don't fall asleep while reading this.

So...
Hi I'm Marcin and I'm 19 years old and I'm studying Creative Digital Media in ITB (Institute of Technology Blanchardstown) . Here's a little back story about me. I'm originally from Poland, specifically Wroclaw if you were curious (you probably weren't but yeah) and currently I live in Dublin, Ireland. I moved here in 2007 after my father was presented with a job offer here. Being only 7 when I moved here it was a bit of a strange feeling at first. Let me paint a quick image in your head, so you can understand this a little better. So, me, this 7 year old that just moved to a new country, doesn't know the language, doesn't know anything here was told "you're starting school in 2 days, and there's 30 kids in your class, go make friends!". Yeah.... I know, if that doesn't sound like a child's worst nightmare then I don't know what does, wait! never mind it was a nightmare. To me anyways, but to my surprise it was fine, the teachers were nice even thought I didn't have a clue what they were saying to me, I got on well with the other kids but I have a feeling that happened because well there were 7 other Polish kids in my class so it was basically like Poland. I picked up the language quite fast, the first couple of things that I learned in English were Hello and Goodbye (and some other words that I hope 7 year old's aren't saying today).

Forward 11 years, I'm still living in Dublin, Ireland and I'm happy to say that I've made some of the most amazing memories while living here. Ireland has become my 2nd home and here I discovered one of my biggest hobbies, photography. *Notice* Now before I get into this, let me just say I'm not some type of a professional photographer but I do use professional photography equipment from time to time. But from the start my preferred way of taking photos was with a phone. Why is that? I just like the simplicity of it, it easy to use and you can catch a important moment any time! Just take out that phone and you're good to go!
Here are some examples of my work. If you'd like to see more then you can check out my instagram.

With that said, I could go on and on about me but I think this is alright for the start, thanks for reading.

Waiting on a burrito
Source: Personal Image


                                             
                                      2018 Travels
                                                        Source: Personal Image
Docklands, Dublin
       Source: Personal Image

 


             




                           

                                              
                                                    Belvedere Gardens&Park
                                                 Source: Personal Image
      
Creative Digital Media
 Source: Personal Image



































                                                                                               

                                                                                                 
                                                             
                                           





















Comments

  1. Hi Marcin! Love the layout of your blog! I can only imagine how scary it was being seven and being told that you have to go to school in a few days when you don't even know the language. I completely agree with how you said you prefer taking photos on your phone because it is simpler and you can catch moments quicker. You definitely have a talent in photography, thats for sure! Love the caption "Waiting on a burrito", very fitting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marcin, that would absolutely terrify me moving to a different country not knowing the language...so fairplay! Madness how fast you can pick up a different language though, like your english is now amazing! great blog, nice to know more about you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi man :) the thought of moving to a different country without knowing the language scares the hell out of me! so fair play to ya! nice blog learning more about you :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment