Unity Free Tutorials

Unity
Source: wikimedia
Hi!

So today is Thursday, which means another blog post on Unity.
For this week's Unity assignment I've decided to watch more tutorials that will help me to develop my game. Specifically, I wanted to watch more detailed tutorials that are focused around the same genre as my game. The following are the two main video/tutorials that I've watched for this week.

How To Make An Infinite Runner
Source: youtube  

The first video that I've watched titled 'How To Make An Infinite Runner' by Anyworld Community. This video was a lot to follow, an hour and a half of material to follow. But, I'm glad that I found this video because it directly relates to the same genre of my game. A endless runner. The video was easy to follow and gave me a solid idea going forward on the level on skill needed to create this type of game. Overall, I think that this tutorial will help me a lot going forward. I didn't finish the whole tutorial but I'm making progress in following it.


Road Kit and Trees
Source: youtube
The second video that I've watched titled 'Unity Free Assets: Roadkit and Tress' by Jayanam. To be complete honest, I did not plan to watch any Unity assets videos because I wanted to focus on my game and the basic resources that I'll need to make it work. But, I had an idea for one of the levels in my game that involves roads so I watched this video. The video was really simple because it went through how to add road assets into Unity if you want to add them into your game. The video was simple to understand and I didn't have any trouble following it.

To conclude this post, I'm happy that I found the longer video that goes into detail on my game genre. I will definitely be helpful going forward when I'm further developing my game.
Thanks for reading.


Comments