Unity Free Tutorial

Unity
Source: wikimedia


This week's Unity post isn't a fun or exciting one. I continued following a new series of tutorials to help me complete my game. Following from last week, I'm continuing on with the previous tutorial and I'm using it to help me understand how to make this endless runner. Especially, I'm focusing on the coding part because that's something I'm not great at.
How To Make A Endless Runner

On top of that, I also started watching another series on Unity regarding endless runner. These tutorials are more straight forward and for me they are more simpler in a way. They're easy to follow when I have Unity open side by side. As of now, I'm going to stick with the tutorials that I'm currently watching and hopefully finish the game! 
Thanks for reading.

Unity Tutorial


Comments