First Playable

Unity
Source: wikimedia


For today's post I'm going to write about continuing to use Unity to further develop my game Unity. Today I attempted to complete my first 'playable' level of my game Escape!. 

So far my experience using the game engine Unity hasn't been that great. I'm finding myself getting lost in the engine more often. Being someone that cannot code at all, you can imagine how often I get lost and unsure of what to do to proceed.  Even thought following Unity tutorials is helpful to wrap my head around the engine. I still manage to find myself in situations where I don't know what to do. 

But, with all that said I still tried to go ahead and further develop my game. At least make one somewhat playable level that I had previously pictured for the game. I started by creating the levels terrain and making it suitable to what I wanted it to be for the level. On top of that I added some textures and assets to allow me to put everything together. 

For the coming future, I'm planning to add more dimension and 3D feel into this level and hopefully some others. For each level I would like to implement something unique to that specific level wether it be a city in the shape of a cube or some space themed level. 
Thanks for reading.

The process of make the playable level
Source: Personal Image 

Comments