Technology


Technology thoughts
Source: maxpixel


Hi!
In this post I'm just going to write down my thoughts on the technology tools that were going to be using and learning about throughout the year.
After reading the list of the different technology tools we will be covering this year, a major new thing for me will have to be the graphics creations. I have never looked into or tried anything to do with graphics so I'm looking forward to trying it out! Bookmarks are also a new thing for me, because I never really used any bookmark tools in the past, I never heard or came across tools like diigo.
Is there something that I'd like to work on this semester? Yes. I'd like to do some photo or video editing, either for assignments or projects it doesn't really matter which one.

Overall, I'm most excited to start using Unity3D for when we get to create our own game and photo editing because they will be my two favourite tools to use from the entire set.

Comments