Assignments

Assignments
Source: pixabay


Hi guys!

This blog post is just my reactions, thoughts and first impressions on the core assignments that we're going to be doing throughout the year.
The overall structure of this module in my opinion is good, because we will have something to do everyday when it comes to our assignments. I'm curious to see if this will keep me on track and focused on my work if I know that I have something to get done everyday, as I tend to leave almost everything till the last minute. Why? I don't know, that's how I be. The one thing that I'm most excited for in this module has to be the tech tasks in the extra credits section. I'm open to learn more web related technology and I really like editing photos and videos so that should be fun. On the other hand, I'm not looking forward to the readings because I'm not that into reading. I do fear that I might not have time to complete every core assignment when other modules come into the picture. 

But...

These are just my initial thoughts, I want to get into the work flow as the weeks go by and see how things go.
Thanks for reading.

Comments