Unity Tutorials 02

Unity
Source: wikimedia


Hi!

In this blog post I'm going to be writing about my second Unity tutorial.
For my second unity tutorial I've learned how to add code into the game. The tutorials were really helpful and easy going. I found them easy to follow. Although I'm not the greatest with coding, I tried to follow the tutorials to the best of my ability. Occasionally stopping at some points to get my head around the code.
I enjoyed to further discover more features of the program like adding water and walls to the game. Even though I'm unsure if I'll be using water in my game, I will definitely have walls.These tutorials were great because those are really useful features to know. Right now I'm on the fence with coding, because I'm not the best at it and I hope I won't run into more difficulties with Unity in the future. But I think that with more practice with the program I should be fine.

Im looking forward to improving my skills in Unity and adding more streps in creating my game.

Comments